CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Watch me fail!

Hello all!

So I've been totally slacking as far as updating is concerned. Things have been rather busy between school, working, and attempting a social life, but I will do my best to keep updating! Work has been busy, and now that I'm taking a class it adds to the pile of things to do. So far I quite like my class, or at least I like the professor. She's a little crazy, but she keeps the class interesting, despite the dry subject matter. The class is on technical communication, which is not a particularly exciting topic, but an important one and I'm glad she has a way of keeping it as exciting as one can. Otherwise my weeks are filled with working and dealing with small children as well as the observatory, (weather permitting.)

I also went camping last weekend, which was quite fun. I did however get a rather bad sunburn on my back though. I am now peeling which is always awkward and unattractive, haha. The upside however, is that I will get a nice tan when it's done and over with.

It's now semi-official that I will be moving home sometime within the next month. I have let my landlord know that I intend to move out when my lease is over, and discussed it with my current roommate. She intends to stay, regardless of whether or not one of our mutual friends takes my place. Also, my parents have booked their flights to Asia, they are going to Thailand and its surrounding countries for 3 months starting in late October. I am quite jealous of their trip, but I will also enjoy having the house to myself for that time.

Anyway work is almost over so I will be off.

Questions:

I generally do like to buy nicer things if I have the money, and I can tell that it is genuinely manufactured to a higher standard. Usually however, I don't have the money, so I get the best that I can afford. Although sometimes if it's an article of clothing or something I know is going to be abused then I'll just get the cheapest thing I can find.

I think the most expensive thing I own is my camera, I've spent over $3000 on the camera itself and various equipment.

What is your favorite late night activity? (after midnight)

0 comments: