CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

In the night I hear him talk

Not much has happened this last week. I’ve been trying to read some books for school and kind of failed. Another thing that I’ve failed miserable with for the last couple of weeks is sleep. I haven’t made it to bed before 3-4am in I don’t know how long…

So I’ve spent the nights online and just today I found a couple of great sites with maps and tips that I can use when I’m going on my cruise to Riga and Visby this Friday. I’ve decided that I’m gonna spend most of my time in the old parts of the town and I’ve also found a great shopping center there with 140 stores (including Tommy Hilfiger, Denim, Marc'O Polo, Gant, Gabor, Diesel and G-Star Raw), as well as cafés and restaurants. They also have a whole floor that is a SPA. (What did people do before internet? :P) So I’m looking forward to this trip.

As you know I finally got a new phone from the store last week. This week my headphones to my mp3 stopped working so I had to take them back to the same store. I wonder what I’ve done to deserve this?

Let’s move on to the questions since it’s almost 3:30 am and I should go to bed:

Mine: I’m torn between getting vaccinated or not. I have never had the “normal” flu, but at the same time it seems like this has started to spread pretty viciously. I guess all I can do right now is wait and see what the health department/hospitals recommend.

Chris: I usually don’t think it’s worth spending extra money on nicer clothes. Normally I try to find clothes that I like to reasonable prices. But even I can make exceptions, and I made one of those today/yesterday when I bought a pair of black, high heeled, open toe shoes for $200. Usually I only buy shoes that costs between $25 and $60.

New question: What is the most expensive object that you own?

0 comments: