CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

It’s never enough to say I’m sorry…

But I am really sorry that I haven’t posted for the past two weeks or so. I’ve been both crazy busy and also totally lazy at times.

Since last a lot of things have happened. I went on my cruise and it was AMAZING. The weather was great most of the time, it was really hot in Riga and in Visby it was warm but we had a little rain-shower. We ate ice cream at a famous place that had over 100 different flavors, I took three different kinds of chocolate :) And of course I spent some time shopping, mostly souvenirs thou.

We’ve also had a big family party to celebrate my mom who’s turned 52 and my sisters who’ve turned 18 and 30 this summer and me that’s turning 20 this coming Monday. I spent 2 days in the kitchen before the party making three cakes and three sandwich layer-cakes. They became a hit and everyone loved them. Oh, and I got some gifts :)

Other than that I’ve mostly relaxed and done pretty much nothing. Well, I’ve spent the last couple of days at school with a friend trying to finish two essays for a summer class, but other than that I’ve been up all nights and slept all days.

One more thing, this weekend a carnival is in town so I’ll probably go there to look for a bit.

On with the questions:

Mine: The most expensive object I own is probably my computer that I’ve spent $2000-$2500 on in total.

Chris: My favorite late night activity is a tie between watching TV and sitting by the computer I think.

New question: What is your favorite thing to do at a carnival?

0 comments: